Terms & Conditions for Hiring
- i. These are the terms and conditions, as may be updated from time to time by TopIndianDesigners Ltd upon which TopIndianDesigners Ltd is willing to hire Goods to Customers to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions which a Customer may purport to apply under any other document).
- ii. Place an order on TopIndianDesigners.com
- iii. TopIndianDesigners Ltd accepts the order, by sending an email to the customer confirming that it has received the order.
- iv. Once Stock is confirmed by TopIndianDesigners Ltd, the Contract comes into place effect between the customer and TopIndianDesigners Ltd for the Hire of Goods (“Contract”).
- v. Each Contract is subject to these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out in the Order Confirmation Form accepted by TopIndianDesigners Ltd, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions a Customer may purport to apply under any other document).
- vi. All Contracts will be concluded in English. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and an Order Confirmation Form, the Terms in the Order Confirmation Form shall prevail. Customers viewing these terms and conditions online can access the latest version at this page. Customers should make a durable copy of these terms and conditions by printing and/or saving a download copy on their own computer.
- vii. TopIndianDesigners Ltd warrants that the Goods will be of satisfactory quality and will comply with the requirements contained in any Order Confirmation Form. Any minor defects/soling will be communicated prior to despatch.
Creating an online account
- a) In order to complete Order Confirmation Forms and submit them to TopIndianDesigners online, Customers will be required to create an account on the Website. By creating such an account, the Customer represents and warrants to TopIndianDesigners Ltd that: (i) he/she has the capacity to understand, accept and comply with these terms and conditions; and (ii) all the information the Customer provides in the course of creating such an account is complete, accurate and up to date.
- b) As part of the account creation process the Customer will be asked to provide his/her email address and to select a unique password. Customers are solely responsible for ensuring they keep their account username and password secret. TopIndianDesigners Ltd shall not be liable for any loss suffered by Customers in connection with any failure to keep account usernames or passwords secret. TopIndianDesigners Ltd acceptance or non-acceptance of a password or an application for an account is completely at TopIndianDesigners Ltd discretion.
- c) The hire fee will also change to reflect any agreed change to the Goods ordered or the period of hire.
The Customer shall ensure that TopIndianDesigners Ltd receives accurate size information.
A Contract will be cancelled if TopIndianDesigners Ltd has not received all required size information at the time of placing an order.
- i. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure they are available to sign for Goods on the Delivery.
- ii. Goods may be ordered up to 30 days in advance. The garment may be kept for 7 days; after which it has to be returned to TopIndianDesigners Ltd.
- iii. There will be a penalty of £10/per day for each day after 9th day of despatch.
Payment & Security Deposit
Hire fees paid online by Paypal
In respect of each set of Goods ordered, TopIndianDesigners Ltd requires a security deposit of £100.
The full amount of the security deposit will be charged to your Paypal account at this time.
The Security Deposit will be held by TopIndianDesigners Ltd against the Goods hired and will be retained by TopIndianDesigners Ltd in full in the event that the Goods are not returned to TopIndianDesigners Ltd within 10 days of hire period.
In the event that damage occurs to Goods the Security Deposit (or a portion of it) will be retained by TopIndianDesigners Ltd equal in value to the then-current full selling value of the damaged Goods.
TopIndianDesigners Ltd will not return the deposit in relation to:
- The non-return, loss or theft of Goods
- Damage to Goods (by the Customer or otherwise)
Risk, Title, Loss and Damage
Title to Goods remains with TopIndianDesigners Ltd at all times and the Customer shall not at any time sell, mortgage, charge, hire or otherwise encumber the Goods.
Risk in the Goods will pass to the Customer at the time they are delivered by or on behalf of the Customer or (if the Goods are to be delivered to the Customer) at the time the Customer (or someone on the Customer’s behalf) signs for the Goods or the Goods are left in a place which has been pre-agreed with the Customer.
The Customer is responsible for, and shall take adequate measures to protect the Goods from loss or damage. The Customer shall indemnify TopIndianDesigners Ltd against any loss or damage to the Goods and in the event that the Goods are damaged, the Customer will pay an amount equal to the then-current full selling value of the Goods in question.
Any Goods not returned in full by the Return by Date will be subject to an additional daily ‘late return’ fee of £10 per day per Order that the Goods are late.
If an Order Confirmation Form is submitted online via the Website, the Customer may cancel the Contract by email only within 24 hours of placing an order.
Checking The Order
All customers must ensure that goods are correct, complete & in good condition within 24 hours of the receipt of the goods.
TopIndianDesigners Ltd cannot be held responsible for any error discovered after 24 hours of receipt.
TopIndianDesigners Ltd will use its reasonable endeavours to rectify any errors found wherever possible within 24 hours, or offering a discount/refund if no alternative is available. However,TopIndianDesigners Ltd will not be liable for any loss suffered by a Customer if the Customer has not complied with the timeframes.
If we fail to deliver the Goods for any reason (other than any cause beyond our reasonable control or through your fault), our liability shall be limited to a refund for the hire price of non-delivered Goods.
It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that all personal items are removed from the Goods prior to the return of Goods to TopIndianDesigners Ltd
TopIndianDesigners Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any personal items returned in error with the Goods.
These terms and conditions, each Contract and all non-contractual obligations connected with the same will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. The English and Welsh Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, each Contract and all non-contractual obligations connected with the same.
TopIndianDesigners Ltd complies under the Data Protection Act 1998.
TopIndianDesigners Ltd may use a Customer's personal information to: (i) fulfil orders placed by the Customer; (ii) process the Customer's payments; (iii) carry out credit checks; (iv) disclose information about the Customer to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else if TopIndianDesigners Ltd has a legal duty to do so; (v) help the Customer use the Website; (vi) analyse the Customer's purchasing preferences; and (vii) contact the Customer in accordance with their marketing preferences about TopIndianDesigners Ltd goods, services and special offers that TopIndianDesigners Ltd thinks may be of interest to the Customer. TopIndianDesigners Ltd may disclose the Customer's information to its employees, agents, group companies and service providers for these purposes.
In order to protect against fraud and theft TopIndianDesigners Ltd may also share Customer information with lenders and credit reference agencies. Customers have the legal right to ask for a copy of the personal information TopIndianDesigners Ltd holds about them (for which TopIndianDesigners Ltd may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in their information.
Price Of Goods
The price of the Goods shall be the price confirmed by us at the time the order is placed. Where the Goods ordered are not available we may offer you substitute goods whereby you will be asked to re-confirm your order at the new price and/or specification. You are not obliged to accept any substitute Goods and will be entitled to receive a full refund if you confirm that the substitute Goods are not acceptable.
Any packaging or delivery costs for which you shall be liable will be confirmed prior to your order being placed.
We aim to provide you with an approximate date on which the Goods will be ready for delivery. Where we become aware that the date of delivery may be delayed, we shall notify you as soon as possible and aim to provide you with a revised date.
If you ask our delivery provider to leave the goods in a safe place or at checkout request special instructions, then you are deemed to accept total liability for the risk in the goods if we comply with your instructions.
In the event we fail to deliver the Goods to the cardholder’s registered address or any such alternative address within 2 days of the planned event, or following 3 attempts by us (whichever is earlier) due to reason(s) reasonably considered to be your fault than we may in our discretion refund the sum paid to us by you and cancel the Contract. If you fail to take delivery of the Goods or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery, then we reserve the right to store the Goods until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage or subsequent delivery charges which we may incur.
Next day delivery after despatch, to a home or business address (DPD before 6.30pm): £10
We use DPD for all deliveries and a signature is required upon delivery. Our DPD service is fully tracked. DPD UK mainland orders come with a one hour predicted delivery time slot which is sent to you by email and text on the morning of delivery. Please ensure you make necessary arrangements for someone to sign for your delivery, it is your responsibility to do so.
We do not deliver internationally. If you are ordering from overseas, you will need to have a UK delivery address.
There are always a few things to wrap up after an occasion, so we’ve made returning your hire outfit an easy
Late return fees - You will incur a £10 penalty for each day your return is late. Please read the Hire Agreement and Terms & Conditions for details of penalty charges.
RETURNS OF HIRED GOODS
TopIndianDesigners Ltd shall provide an envelope & a Royal Mail Returns Postage pre-paid returnslabel.
Drop your parcel to your local Royal Mail Delivery Office / Customer Service Point over 11,500 locations. Open 7 days a week, early until late
Remember to ask for proof of return receipt
We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve completed your return has been processed. This is usually done within 48 hours of receiving your return back into our warehouse.
A refund will be credited to your original payment method within 10 days of us receiving the returned goods (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Please note some banks may take longer to credit your account. We are not liable and cannot take any responsibility for any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process. Delivery charges are non-refundable.
If you have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact usby email: email@example.com